Friday, December 11, 2009

Can you believe it's been a month?!

Time Really does Fly!
Layla's swinging in her swing, pretty happy and content, for now! Lets see if I can get a quick update!
Tomorrow Layla will be 5 weeks old already! I can't believe it. She's growing SO FAST. Already to 10 lbs. 12 oz. 22 3/4 inches long. She's really learning to smile now. She can follow things when you put them in front of her face. Right now shes got a HUGE grin on her face as she watches the butterflies go around and around above her. Being a mother is exactly what I imagined it to be, only better, because I'm not imagining it anymore. My baby girl is here & I could never ask for anything better than this!! When Chris goes to work in the morning, I get this huge feeling of HAPPY when he kisses us both goodbye and says "I love you both"
We had a good Thanksgiving, Twice. First at my parents then at Chris' Grandparents. We also had Christmas/newborn portraits done! Grandma Carolin came to visit for a few days. We really enjoyed having her & Ben here & we're definitely looking forward to visiting Houston for the wedding in March :)

No comments:

Post a Comment