Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nursery!!!

Layla's Nursery!
The replacement part for Layla's crib came today! Funny story? Chris opened the box and laughed, showing me the CHERRY COLORED replacement leg. Infuriated me, called Delta Enterprises to complain that after waiting a week and a half and dealing with the biggest butt of a woman when I originally called, they sent me the wrong color! The woman I talked with today by the way, was also rude and of no help at all. While she had me on hold sending me to an answering machine, Chris said that he got the crib together with the old part. I asked if I was supposed to be mad at Delta or him. He said, him. haha There was nothing wrong with the leg in the first place. He just had to push and pull on the headboard. Using his man strength, he got it this time! haha.

Anywhoo. It's together and GORGEOUS! I love her room! I may have Chris rearrange a few things. We'll see!

Birthing Class is over! We Graduated and got a Certificate! :)


We had our hospital tour too! It really made it feel real! I really like that once you check in, you stay in the SAME ROOM the entire time until 2 hours after the baby is born. They have Whirlpools in some rooms but if you don't get a room with one, they have a central one in the middle of the floor. NOT TO SHARE WITH OTHER WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME. I had to clear that up, since my sister was a little worried about a bunch of women in one "pool" birthing their babies. haha

Everything here is pretty much ready! Her car seat and diaper bag are ready to go. Her bottles are in the kitchen, her baby bath is in the bathroom under the sink. Her pack and play is next to our bed & sheets are in the hall closet! Your welcome anytime now Baby girl!!

It's so weird that in 2 1/2 weeks our baby will be READY if she wanted to come into the world a little early! If not its only 5 more weeks!

We have a doctor appt. this week. Then our FINAL sono next week on the 30Th!

Check back!

We love you Layla Grace Bratt

love mommy+daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment