Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quick update!

Quickie Update

33 weeks 3 days pregnant today! Wahoo! Almost there! As of now, my doctor has pulled me out of work for a week to see if my stress level goes down. I had to make an early appt. with the doctor last week cause work & pregnancy stress are taking their toll on me! :( the midwife said she wanted me out a month ago!! Well that was news to me. She wanted me out for the remainder of my pregnancy but I thought we could try a week for now and see how it goes. It wont be long before I'm on maternity leave anyway :) Baby Layla's heart rate was a littttle fast and they put me on the monitor for 30 minutes. No contractions YAY!! but a very stressed baby girl :(
My baby shower was Saturday. It was nice and personal. 9 people including me. ha

My mom did a nice job even though her back was KILLING HER! Chris and I are very appreciative! thank you, Mom! :) I wasn't feeling my absolute best, but I enjoyed myself & was very happy to see everyone who did come. Thank you!

Chris surprised me with gorgeous pink roses before he went to his dads! He left them on the table with a note that said, " IT'S A GIRL! I couldn't be happier! I love you! " That made my day :) Thank you, Chris<3
Layla's room has been painteddd!! YAYY! It's a very pretty light pink. Her room isn't finished yet. We have to wait on a replacement part for the crib :(

No comments:

Post a Comment