Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Countdown is ON!

31 days till Halloween!
Our little girls expected arrival!
-Sept. 30 2009-


Today we had our final ultrasound for measurements! Layla is IN POSITION! I really thought she was taking after daddy, but now I'm having second thoughts. She's weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz with a month left to go! They guess shes gonna be upper 7 lbs, lower 8's! She's a healthy girl! That's all that matters! We got very lucky today and had a girl learning to do ultrasounds stand in on ours. She was curious about the 3D ones & Chris spoke up and asked if we could have one!!!! I'm not so sure which one of us she looks like. Either way, Shes absolutely beautiful! She'll be a little of Chris and a little of me & that's amazing!


I had my Group B strep test today. Should have the results in a couple days. The doctor said if the baby were to come out now, she would only probably need a couple days in the NICU. So, we've made it!! We're in the very last stretch & it's moving quickly! Not a whole lot is new. I just really wanted to post these pictures!!!

We love you Layla
love mommy+daddy

& Yes, That is hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment