Saturday, May 23, 2009

17 WEEKS!

17 weeks!





We're almost halfway there! 17 weeks has come so quickly! Not a whole lot is new. Still waiting for movement. Sometime I think I feel it others I don't. I guess I wont know until they're the hard kicks and punches haha! I can't wait for them though! The baby is definitely making huge changes and developments! The baby is now about 5.5 inches head to butt & 9 inches head to toe, if he or she could stretch out. The retinas are also sensitive to light already, but still fused shut. If you were to shine a flash light on my belly, he or she would probably move away. Oh, and my uterus is now about the size of a CANTALOUPE! Oh my!






Other exciting news! We found an apartment! It's nothing super fancy, of course. But It's pretty roomy, accepts the doggy & is getting completely redone before we move in! The bedrooms are pretty big & I'm allowed to paint the babies room! We did find a nice one in raddison, owned by the same company, but this place is like 2 minutes from my work & not such a haul to get to!


All for now!

We love you little one!
love mommy + daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment