Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We're having a....

BABY GIRL!
It's June already!
June 1st we got into a car accident! Everybody was ok Thank GOD!! Still for the sake of our baby, I took the abulance ride up to the ER.
After 4.5 hours in the waiting room & quite some more time waiting in our "Hall" we had an ultrasound! It was all worth it to know OUR DAUGHTER is perfect! WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!! :)
I'm absolutely amazed that Chris and I have created such a miracle! Our Daughter is beautiful! She's absolutely perfect & she isn't even finished growing! She's a product of Chris and my love for eachother & I cannot wait to meet her!
On the ultrasound She was laying with her knee up and her hand on her knee & then dramatically threw her hand back onto her forehead! Such a drama queen already! She weighs 9 oz!! Which is 2.5 oz above what most babies are at 18 weeks! She measured perfectly at 18w2d for her halloween arrival! We saw her profile and her eyeball! haha 10 fingers & 10 toes are all there!
I got a call back from the Doctors office yesterday. The results of the alpha-fetoprotein screening came back! NEGATIVE! I'm so relieved!
Chris had an interview at Wells Fargo yesterday! He feels very confident about it. Hopefully they call him back for a second interview! They will, they will!!

... We are finally moving! Next Friday is the big day! It'll be nice to actually be able to use all our stuff thats in storage again AND live like normal people. Plus I can't wait to start our daughters room! :)

We love you so much little girl!

love mommy + daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment