Tuesday, May 19, 2009

16 WEEKS ALREADY!!!


We've made it to 16 weeks!!!!




Mommy and baby are good! Daddy too! I'm growing and growing which means so is our little one! I've gained another 2.6 pounds! Up to 132!!! The doctor thinks I'm gaining weight just fine & to continue eating like I am! Healthy of course! The heartbeat is still loud and STRONG! I just love hearing it! I will post it as soon as I find my adaptor! I'm still waiting for the baby to move! I asked my doctor and was told by 20 weeks, but it could happen anyday now! We will see!
Also!!! June 4th we're having our anatomy scan & should be finding out the gender of our little one! We cannot wait!


Some info:

Your baby's nails are well formed, and some babies are even in need of having their nails trimmed at birth. The ears have also moved from the neck to the head.
Your baby is emptying his or her bladder every 40-45 minutes ( just as often as mommy!). The limb movements are becoming more coordinated. Your baby is about 3 ounces and 6.3 inches
Thats all for now!
We love you little one!
love mommy + daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment