Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hearing the heartbeat is AMAZING

I read about a website that offered Fetal Doppler Rentals at a pretty decent price. After everything we have been through, I figured if it will ease my mind between appointments, it's WORTH IT! So, Thursday I ordered mine & it arrived today!!! I'm having a very "boring" pregnancy & I am NOT complaining. Since, I'm not really feeling the baby move & I don't even feel pregnant, I get a little worried sometimes. Especially this morning. I woke up several times throughout the night & all morning I just felt like something might be wrong. Wellll.....As soon as the UPS man dropped off my package, I got right to it! The babys heartbeat was there immediately! VErY STRONG & LOUD! We can also hear when the baby moves! It's really cool! I'll post a recording of our little ones heartbeat tomorrow!
I also started a couple scrapbook pages for the baby! Exciting, I've waited sooo long!
we love you so much little one!
love mommy + daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment