Saturday, June 20, 2009

Can you believe it?

Holy cow! 21 weeks came so quickly! We're over the hump with just 19 week left! Everything is good, Thank GOD! Pray it stays this way! We've been so blessed to have had such a wonderful pregnancy! She's quite an active little girl! I started feeling flutters around 17 weeks and good strong kicks at about 19 weeks! Daddy can even feel her moving now too! YAY! Kirby snuggled his nose up to my belly last week and about a minute later got a nice kick in the nose! hehe!
Also, We are all settled into our new apartment & LOVING IT! There are a LOT of dogs here! Two huskies live right above us, but are very quiet! Kirby is loving having his spot on the bed back! I love having my kitchen!! I hate the price of laundry! good thing our parents live so close by! ;)
Thats about all for now! Our next appointment is July 2nd! Keep your posted!
We love you so much babygirl!
love mommy + daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment