Sunday, June 28, 2009

2am & playing with baby!

Our Daughter is...


Gonna be HUGE!!!



So it's 2am! I cannot sleep, due to my wacky work schedule! There isn't anything on TV, Kirby and I are bored. We just finished the box of Texas toast and went out for his nightly pee! I figured I would try to fix the layout on our blog and give a short update!
We're now at 22 weeks! Woo-Hoo! Chris and I registered the other day at babies r us! It was a long process, we were hot & my back was killing me! We're going to register at walmart and target as well! Probably not until I've checked out the carseats, some of those are so HARD!!! how on earth can babies be comfy sitting on HARD HARD plastic? Some on the other hand are much cozier! I just need to touch them! Chris' birthday was kind of boring :( He celebrated with his grandparents, Carl and Caitlin a few days ago. I couldn't wait to give him his presents, so he got those a week ago! So, we spent his 24th, running errands and doing laundry! We had a nice dinner of hamburger helper though before I went to work! haha

Our daughter played a mean little joke on us the other night and sent us up to labor and delivery to be put on the monitor! She normally moves all day long and just decided to slow it down a little! Which scared me and prompted me to call the dr. They told me to go labor and delivery and get checked out. Everything was fine! She started moving as soon as I checked in! Figures! We did get to peak in on her on the sono! haha HOLY CHUNKY GIRL!! Our baby has THUNDER THIGHS ALREADY!! I couldn't believe it! It doesn't help that mommy keeps shoveling down junk and grease! haha Shes fine though!

We finally got out to see Chris' aunt Chris and uncle Mike! They made a delicious dinner, as they always do when we go! It was very nice to see them & we really enjoyed it! :) We cannot wait for Carolin and the rest of his family to get here! :) :)

I decided to get out a flashlight and put it over my belly! It didn't take long for the baby to find exactly where it was and kick it!! Each time I moved it from one spot to another she would hit or kick exactly where it was! Very fun! haha

Thats all for now!

We love you so so much little girl!
love mommy + daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment