Thursday, August 13, 2009

Third Trimester!!

The Third Trimester is Finally Here!!!
It snuck up fast!
We're getting pretty anxious! Laylas room is coming together! We picked out her bedding set ( Thank You Mom Bratt! ) It is absolutely gorgeous! We bought most of the accessories that go with it! The theme is Dragonflies, Flowers and Butterflies in Pink,silver & cream! I cannot wait to have it out of the bag!! We brought her bassinett into our room, too! It's really starting to feel REAL! Shes gonna be here before we know it! I've never wanted summer to end so quickly, I'm not complaining though! I love being pregnant!! Feeling our daughter move around inside of me is the most AMAZING feeling in the ENTIRE world! I could never thank Chris enough for giving me this. I cannot wait to see the little face we created. I cannot wait to see Chris hold his daughter! It's all just unreal to me. <3
So I got the results of my glucose test back! PASS! No diabetes :) my contractions have stopped & they took me off the meds. :) :) I was scheduled for a non stress test yesterday, but they forgot to order it, so we checked the heartbeat on the ultrasound!! Miss Layla Grace was flipping around all over the place and waved hello to daddy & I ! We're having a sonogram done next week to check her growth! I can already tell you though, shes huge! She's running out of room quickly!!
My mom and Sister are giving me a baby shower September 12th :0
Ummm I think thats about all for now!
We love you Layla<3
love mommy + daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment