Monday, April 13, 2009

Pumpkin Baby On it's Way!

Our little Pumpkin is Now Due On Halloween!!




Today was our first appointment with Doctor Spadola at the Perinatal center! We really liked it there! They took their time with us. The nurse spent quite a while with me asking a bunch of questions without Chris. The he was allowed back. The doctor alone met with us for about an hour going over history and answer all of our questions. We were there close to four hours, which is what I expected from the first appointment. Dr. Thompson never gave me the time of day. Todays ultrasound was the first belly ultrasound I had & our little one was clearly there. I was told to drink 4-6 glasses of water an hour before my appointment, so I did! Then I was afraid the baby wouldn't be pushed up high enough by my bladder so I drank another glass when I got there. That was a bad idea, I was forced to pee before the ultrasound because I was just too uncomfortable. Either way, the babes was high enough and we got pretty pictures! S/he even waved to mommy and daddy for the first time! :) Again the doctor said everything is progressing wonderfully! The baby's heartbeat was also heard for the first time on the doppler. The doppler is basically a stethoscope with a radio attached to hear the little ones heart. Very cool! Thursday I was 10weeks 1 day and four days later I measured 11 weeks 2 days! Grow Baby, Grow!!

I'm going back on the 22nd to have my NT test done. Which will be my last ultrasound until we find out the sex of our little punkin! Dr. Spadola said in about 6 weeks we should be able to find out! It's going by so quickly! We've started planning how were going to tell all of you who don't know the good news yet! hehe!

Easter was pretty decent for the most part. We had a late lunch with Chris' grandparents,father and Sister. Headed over to my parents with Kirby & had a nice dinner with Mom,Dad & Kait. Prime Rib & Ham all in one day, I bet the baby loved that!! My parents got the baby his or her first I love grandpa and I love grandma bibs. It's still too early to be shopping for anything, but we still appreciate it and thought they were very cute!

Tomorrow is my first night of work, and thats about it! No more news. If anything else comes up, I'll post it, but don't hold your breath! :) More updates after my appointment on the 22nd!

We love you so much little one!
love mommy + daddy!








No comments:

Post a Comment